- See more at: http://talkafrica.co/ta-widget#sthash.ab1pyvA6.dpuf

Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Why do we cheat????

If your patner has been unfaithful,the pain of betrayal can be excruciating. But what makes men-and women cheat?? The reason are not always straightforward.
Men say thet cheat because;
1) There is novelty in new sexual experience
2)I have the right to cheat
3)I  cant resist temptation
4)I enjoy the chase
5)As long as iam not caught no one will get hurt
6)I fell  in love
7)I  dont believe it will  do our marriage any harm
8)Our sex life no longer interesting
9)She  dont have my time anymore
10)It  does not matter,my friends are doing it

WOMEN say they cheat because................
1)I fell in love
2)All is not well with my marriage
3)My patner and  i have grown apart
4)Iam looking for the intimacy of a close relationship
5)I want romance back my life
6)I want exciting sex
7)My sexual needs are not being met
8)He cheated on me first
9)Life fEels empty
10)Life is for living
11)He hardly satisfies me.

We'v heard from both parties,are they really enough reason to cheat on your patner?????

No comments: