- See more at: http://talkafrica.co/ta-widget#sthash.ab1pyvA6.dpuf

Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

guess who is back???!!

 I know it was rude of me, to go off air without informing you my beloved readers. And for that, iam deeply sorry for all of that. I'v been so busy planning for my traditional wedding that would be coming up few days after easter(yea,Halleluya somebody??!!!), my dear it isn't easy(LoL)...I pray that everything would go on smoothly and successfully.
Still am so so sorry for abandoning you guys,please accept my apology,I promise By His grace it won't happen again. I really miss you guys.
So.... A lot has been in the news lately,the National conference is still ongoing,the new CBN Chairman has been screened and aproved and the recent,SSS has confirms 21 deaths after jailbreak by Boko Haram Men.

So back to you,how have you been,how's work,business,family,friends and life in general...hope you doing great. Whatever the case maybe, never stop believing and dreaming.
Least I forget,today is the last day of the month,how many of you have received the Almighty Alert????

No comments: